Friday, June 7, 2024

Malaysian Learner Fees

        Surely you want to know how much tuition fees need to be paid to pursue the Master of Instructional Design and Technology. Let's take a look!



        However, the tuition fees for this program also depend on the number of courses you will register and take in that semester. When I registered, I was given a small discount because I am an OUM alumni.



* If you have any questions or inquiries, or simply want to provide feedback, please write them in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog. There's a lot of interesting information about the Master of Instructional Design and Technology course at OUM. I'd like to ask about the tutorial classes for this course. Is it mandatory to attend every tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

JANUARY SEMESTER 2024

 I am very grateful to have been able to complete two semesters, even though sometimes the demands of my actual job greatly limit my time. F...