Monday, July 22, 2024

JANUARY SEMESTER 2024


 I am very grateful to have been able to complete two semesters, even though sometimes the demands of my actual job greatly limit my time. For the January Semester 2024, I decided to enroll in three subjects as well: HMOA5403 Online Assessment, HMUT6103 Usability Testing and Method in Instructional Design Process, and HMIR5103 Research Methodology In Instructional Design and Technology. Ideally, the January Semester 2024 should have been as joyful as the previous semesters, but something happened this semester. What happened was that I received a grade of F in one of the subjects I took. This was because I submitted the wrong assignment to the wrong assignment link. I didn't realize that I had made a wrong submission until the marks for all the subjects were released. I submitted the HMOA5403 assignment to the HMIR5103 assignment link. For the other two subjects, I uploaded the correct assignments to the correct links. This mistake probably occurred due to my own carelessness as I wasn't careful enough, especially since the two subjects, HMOA5403 and HMIR5103, had the same lecturer/tutor

No comments:

Post a Comment

JANUARY SEMESTER 2024

 I am very grateful to have been able to complete two semesters, even though sometimes the demands of my actual job greatly limit my time. F...