Monday, July 8, 2024

SEPTEMBER SEMESTER 2023

I'm really thankful to have finished the May 2023 semester with two courses. The experience from this first semester will be really helpful as I move on to the September 2023 semester. Being a returning student isn't easy, and the biggest challenge for me is completing assignments, especially because writing at the master's level takes more time and ideas.

               For the September 2023 semester, I registered for a total of three courses. The courses were HMLT5113 Mobile Learning Design And Practices, HMDL 5803 Instructional Technology For Diverse Learners, and HMGL 5103 Gamification And Game-Based Learning. Actually, I only registered for the courses that the myOUM system provided for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

JANUARY SEMESTER 2024

 I am very grateful to have been able to complete two semesters, even though sometimes the demands of my actual job greatly limit my time. F...